this was probably one of the saddest moments of my childhood
That bottom one… I will be that dad. It is my destiny.
- me: I should go shower now
- (five minutes later)
- (another five minutes later)
- (yet another five minutes later)
- (more five minute intervals)
- someone: (goes into the bathroom)
- me: wow fuck you I was JUST about to go take a shower
my friend and i had to break a social norm for our sociology class so we drove around and catcalled boys (and one male teacher omfg) and they all looked so alarmed and confused and like they thought we were straight up crazy it was priceless and it rlly highlighted the fact that women just expect to be harassed when walking down the street whereas guys are just completely taken aback by it
this is a really important thing for people to understand
When a girl says “Make me” that’s secret code for “fuck the shit outta me until I can’t walk or talk straight”
Is this true ladies?
this is 100% true